Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My Friend's Weeding

I just want to share photos with my office mate for those who don’t have a chance to attend Ustaz Khairil Amir’s wedding on last week, 6 June (Saturday). I got a chance to attend his weeding cause at the same time I was on holiday with my family to Jitra, Kedah. At first it is quite confuse to find his house with a map given on the weeding card, but at last, me and my husband manage to find his house at about 12.05 noon. Know what... we are the first guest arrived at that event, but it is ok, kita rasmi dulu makan, emm.. memang sedap, all the food served very simple menu but fresh and delicious…thanks to ustaz Amir’s parents for their hospitality, sampai kita orang datang dua kali, second time makan mee rebus & laksam.


Beautiful two tier wedding cake

To Ustaz Khairil and wife wish you “ Selamat Pengantin Baru, moga Allah merahmati anda dan pasangan dan berkekalan hingga ke anak cucu”.

No comments:

Post a Comment